M.App Portfolio is comprised of solutions that leverage Hexaon Geospatial's integrated technology stack to facilitate the design, build and hosting of Smart M.Apps - lightweight and dynamic applications targeted to solve a specific problems.
Each Smart M.App combines content, business workflows, and geoprocessing into a single application to transform data into informational services and powerful visualizations that enhance user's experience, operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Through the use of Hexagon Smart M.Apps, users gain access to a smart digital reality that - based on the freshest data and content available - presents users with 360° analytical views of what was, what is, what could be, what should be, and ultimately, what will be.
- The ability to create and use Hexagon Smart M.Apps - dynamic, interactive map applications that quickly and intuitively merge location and statistics, backed by real-time data, and available in the form of a simple app - using M.App Studio
- Private, On-premises deployments of Smart M.App solutions through M.App Enterprise or managed cloud through M.App Exchange
- Cloud-Based Citizen Crowdsourcing Smart M.App based solutions through Mobile Alert
- M.App Analyzer Suite - Incident Analyzis, Area Analysis, and Network Analysis combined into a single, easy-to-use application deployable within minutes and effective in aiding understanding of incidents and simplification of risks analysis across inductries.
- GeoInt solutions based on M.App X - Exploit imagery and create imagery-derived information products and reports, deployed in an enterprise platform
- HxGN Smart Census - A fully integrated yet modular GIS platform agnostic census and survey solution that enables:
- integrated workflow planning and management of tasks, roles, and posts
- improved data quality
- real-time reporting during census and survey taking.