Back to top
GXP Xplorer V2.3 – Data Management made easy.
GXP Xplorer’s Web client was built for browser-based access from anywhere with comprehensive enterprise-wide sharing. Users can search multiple data stores simultaneously, then view, chip, and order imagery without the need for specialized software.
- Search various disparate data stores
- Two ways to catalog
- Customizable web access
- Integrateable with other Apps
- Subscriptions and notifications
- Free GXP Xplorer Mobile App (Catalog Access)
- Free GXP Xplorer Snap Mobile App (Quick In Field Reporting)
- Enables GXP OnScene Mobile App (Tactical, realtime command and control to first responders in the field)
- Federation Capabilities with other Xplorer instances.
GXP Webview – Lightweight Analysis from within a Web Browser
The GXP WebView add-on module for GXP Xplorer® is a light-weight Electronic Light Table (ELT) designed as a quick and easy tool for report creation and simple image viewing.
- Imagery Annotation in a Web Browser
- Publishing Workflow supporting PowerPoint, GeoPDF*, PNG, and other output formats
- GXP Pixel Streaming to Web Clients, Socet GXP, and other applications without the need for very large image download
GXP InMotion Video Server
Part of the GXP Platform, the GXP InMotion Video Server manages video exploitation tasks in an enterprise environment, allowing organizations to scale based on the number of video missions and Analysts required.
- Ingest and streaming of real-time video feeds
- DVR-like video recording
- Automated video registration
- Distributed mission management
- Enhanced collaboration amongst mission workgroups
- Enables seamless integration between GXP Xplorer®,SOCET GXP® and GXP InMotion Video Desktop application
- Ability to connect to other, third-party data servers and mobile apps.
GXP OnScene - Tactical, real-time command and control to first responders in the field.
The GXP OnScene mobile application leverages the power of the GXP Platform and allows incident command and responders in the field to work from a common operating picture for maximum efficiency and shared geospatial awareness at the scene of an event or crisis.
- Plan and prepare for an event or crisis
- Report from or recreate a scene
- Create a unified command post where multiple agencies collaborate and share responsibility of the incident
- Enable communication between ground personnel and aerial support to report back to the unified command post
- Provide direction for personnel on scene
- Locate personnel as situations evolve
- Coordinate mobile responders via GRG
- Share maps and location data in real-time
Socet GXP V4.2
Geospatial-intelligence, rapid analysis, and product creation from satellite, aerial, video, terrain.
- Photogrammetry and Radargrammetry
- Productivity and Automation
- 3D Multiport Enhancements
- OGC WebServices & ESRI Integration
- Video Analysis Enhancements
- SOCET SET Transition Functionality
- Automatic Terrain Generation (ATG) – fully automated capabilities to extract
elevation data from stereo imagery.
- AutoSocet – functionality for triangulating images and generating orthomosaics and digital terrain elevation data (including DTED) from overlapping images.
- Interactive Terrain Editor – review and edit digital terrain and surface models, develop bare earth models using tree, building and other advanced removal tools.
- Map2PDF – output to TerraGo GeoPDF and 3D GeoPDF formats
- Mosaic Manager – Advanced Mosaic Creation tools
- Multi-Sensor Triangulation – Automation of triangulation process using advanced tools
- Socet for ArcGIS – Enables feature collection and editing within ESRI ArcMap
environment using ordinary GIS workflows
- Stereo – Enables 3-D display of overlapping images in terrain and point measurement workflows.
- Visual Coverage Tool (VCT) – geospatial data discovery, viewing, and management tool that shows footprints of all online and offline maps and images available on a network
Digital mapping software is used for precision photogrammetry and geospatial analysis
- Supports multiple imagery sources with unrivaled range of data formats
- Simultaneous use of multiple sensors within the same project
- Flexible batch processing to facilitate automated workflows tuned to customer requirements
- Capability to produce orthophotos efficiently and broad area mosaics automatically from multiple images
- Extensive automation throughout, using algorithms derived from years of evolution
- Extensive application programmer’s interface used by many developers
- Permits users to edit geodatabases without photogrammetric expertise
- Exports 3-D databases in standard formats such as OpenFlight
- SOCET for ArcGIS – Enables feature collection and editing within ESRI Arcmap environment using ordinary GIS workflows
- ClearFlite – Automatically create FAA, NGA, and ICAO PANS-OPS obstruction identification surfaces for military and civilian airfields from stereo obstacle identification workflows.
- VrOne – easy to learn. powerful package for feature collection and editing.
- BINGO – a state-of-the-art bundle adjustment package for rapid triangulation of
large blocks of airborne film imagery, terrestrial imagery and geodetic observations.
GXP InMotion Video Desktop
The GXP InMotion Video Desktop video analysis application combines a sleek, streamlined user experience with a powerful set of tools designed for every level of the video analyst’s needs.
- Support for real-time and forensic operations.
- Analyze recorded video
- Track events during a live mission
- Collaborate with other analysts
- Perform highly-accurate exploitation
- Export georeferenced still frames to create customized products